Inquiry: My wife was entering a Go Station driveway and was turning left. She signalled and checked twice before turning. Before entering the parking, a bicycle rider came and bumped into her on the right side of back seat.  Police officer assessed and did not issue any tickets on the date of accident. 4 days later he issued her a ticket for unsafe turn under section 142 (1) HTA. Can we contest this ticket since Police officer changed his mind subsequently and found her mistake.

Response:   It is certainly your wife’s right to contest the charge.  If she would like to discuss her matter in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)