Inquiry: My boyfriend has unpaid fines in outside Ontario and his license expired more than 10 years ago. Can he get a driver’s license in Ontario or does he have to deal with the fines first? Thank you.

Response:  Unfortunately, you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance with your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)