Inquiry: I have a speeding ticket. I’m from Mexico. I don’t have a US driver license. At the moment I was stopped I didn’t have my passport. My Name is incorrect, the address is incorrect. My description is incorrect. Where it says License there are some XXX. At that moment I was using a temporary tag that expired 2 weeks ago. So, my question is, should I pay the ticket? Cause they have nothing on me. I’m going to get in 2 months my working visa.

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service and will need to contact a local legal representative.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)