Inquiry: the ticket shows offence as “Fail to Drive in marked lane” but the offence # is 182 (2) which is not the same offence. Will I be able to get off this charge in court? I heard that I should let it lapse and it will go to J.O.P. and convict me, then I pay the fine and appeal. this makes no sense to me.

Response:  Possibly.  With errors on the face of a ticket we generally have to be careful how they are handled and we would need to review the ticket itself.  Simply not responding to the charge itself may only lead to a conviction on the charge.  If you would like to discuss your case further, we offer a no-cost initial review of matters via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)