Inquiry: The ticket has the wrong street name on it from where the offence occured…is it still valid

Response:  Yes.  However, you may have other valid grounds upon which to contest the charge or have it reduced to a lesser offence.  If you would like to speak with one of our staff in greater detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)