Inquiry: I got speeding and criminal court fines a few years ago. Just payed the speeding tickets off, The lady at the poa office said i was suspended for speeding tickets not the criminal court fines.  So my question is will my suspension be lifter now or will i have to pay off the default criminal court fines? They said i only had to pay the fine with “SS” in the (ENF) section the list of fines they gave me.

Response:  Approximately one week after paying the fines, you can speak with an MTO clerk who will be able to advise you if you are able to have your licence reinstated (this will likely cost around $150).  If there are any other issues causing your licence to be suspended, the MTO clerk will be able to advise you at that time.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)