Inquiry:  My sister used to live here a sa student. she left Canada 7 years ago and shortly after i received notice about her ticket but i did not paid due to lack of funds. She is trying to visit Canada in couple month. would there be any trouble coming in to Canada because of the unpaid ticket?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service, you will need to contact a local legal service provider to get an accurate response to your question.  One possibility is that her driver’s licence is likely suspended due to the unpaid fine.

Sincerely,Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)