Inquiry:   I received a red light camera ticket in Toronto, $325.   Whats my best option to reduce the amount of the fine, should i chose option 1-Trial Option, appering before the justice to enter a not guilty and have a trial OR Option 2-Early Resolution – Meet with prosecutor?

Response:  Unfortunately we can not advise you what legal actions to take on your own.  However, if the charge was issued by a camera and not by a police officer, the offence itself will not go on to your driving record as you are charged as the owner of the vehicle and not necessarily as the driver.  Once the fine has been paid, the offence simply goes away.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)