Inquiry: i got a ticket for drinking in public and the officer wrote on the ticket for me to go to the wrong court house, i went on the date given and the officer was not there and i was told that the judge couldnt do anything with the ticket for he had no jurisdiction of the area that the ticket was given, shouldnt that have make the ticket invalid?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get assistance in your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)