Inquiry: I have outstanding fines in another province (ON) and I would like to know how i can go about obtaining the information i need in order to pay.. I need to be able to find out amounts and where to pay..

Response:  The easiest avenue would be to contact the Ontario court where the charges were from and provide them with either your Ontario driver’s licence number, or your full name and date of birth.  A Court Clerk should be able to track down the information that you are looking for.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)