Inquiry:  I got a oprate an unregistered vehicle for going along a provincial highway 25. I was on an ATV quad which you can not register in Sask. I explained that I went to tow my sons quad from his home (300) yds along hwy 25 from my place for repairs, but was not ready. I was told A to B applies to my house to out of town to a field and not to my sons house for personal tranportation. This was at 10.30 AM on a Sunday morning. 57 (1) $580.00

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal service provider to get assistance  in this matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)