Inquiry:  I have an unpaid speeding ticket from Ontario dating back to 2004.My Licence has been suspended and I would like to take care of this so I can get a Quebec Licence since I live and work in Montreal.Who do I need to talk to?

Response:  The fine will have to be paid to the Court.  Approximately one week later, you should be able to reinstate your licence through the MTO.

Best wishes,
Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)