Inquiry:  I was convicted of speeding in July 2011 and march 2012 and using a cell  phone while driving in march 2011. Is there anyway to have these tickets removed from my record before three years have passed?

Response:  Barring a reasonable argument for an appeal, unfortunately not.  This is a common situation that I see in our office where someone has not defended an initial charge expecting that they are unlikely to get another.  Unexpected subsequent charges then end up causing licensing and insurance problems.  General good advice is to contact a legal representative when a charge is issued to learn what penalties you are facing and whether there is a reasonable prosepect of having the charge eliminated or reduced.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)