Inquiry:  my son received a ticket when he had his G2 license some kid jumped in his  car for a ride but that was one too many people for seatbelts, now I am having trouble getting insurance for him because apparently that is considered a major conviction? he needs to have insce to drive cause he works in the summer the rest of the year he is away at university as well he would like to get his Glicense but needs insurance to do so

Response:  Unfortunately at this point there is little that could be reasonably done.  The time to have contested the charge would have been when it was issued.  It would be possible to look at an appeal, but there would need to a valid grounds for the appeal and appeals are significantly more expensive than having contested the charge originally.  If you would like to discuss an appeal, we can be reached via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)