Inquiry:  i have my license suspended for 4 years  in toronto,and 5 tickets without paying even where should i go ???

Response:  Going to a local Provincial Offences Court will be a first step in finding out what fines you have outstanding and paying them.  If there are no other reasons that your licence is being suspended, you can likely attend an MTO office approximately a week later to reinstate your licence.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)