Inquiry:  the officer issuing me a speeding ticket incorrectly transcribed my date of birth (the year portion) …..what are my options to fight the ticket ?

Response:  The error in the date of birth will not, in and of itself, be a sufficient grounds to have the charge thrown out.  However, you may have other valid defences to the charge, or it may be possible to negotiate the rate of speed to a lesser offence.  It is fairly rare that we are unable to either reduce or eliminate a speeding offence.  If you would like to speak with one of our staff in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)