Inquiry:  Friend received a speeding ticket in Montreal. Do they report this to Michigan or Georgia?

Response:  Canada and the US do have a reciprocal agreement to transfer conviction information to the defendant’s home state.  To verify this information between the specific areas, your friend would be best advised to check with their local licencing agency.  If they would like to contest the speeding charge, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)