Inquiry:  I have received a ticket and lack the funds to pay it. How can I go about making a plan to pay over time?

Response:  You will need to speak with a court clerk to see what options they can provide for you.  It is important to not ignore the fine as your licence can be suspended if you do not pay your fine.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)