Inquiry:  I am living in a non-Ontario province and lost my License which was not switched over yet from another part of Canada. I have paid all the fines and completed all of the required courses to meet the local requirments to get a new  license. The old license was sent back and suspended and has since  expired last year. Can I just apply for a new license or do I need  to get the suspension lifted in old province?

Response:  Unfortunately, you are outside of our area of service.  You will need to find a local legal representative to get assistance with your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)