Inquiry:   my father in law got a ticket for driving with no insurane. he already went to court and gt fined 2500 in total he has to pay 3800. he needs more time to pay who does he has to get an etension ??

Response:  He will need to speak with the court about getting an extension of time to pay his fines.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)