Inquiry: On my speeding ticket my name is spelled wrong as well as my address. Does this mean the ticket is voided?

Response:  Unfortunately not.  They are issues that we do want to be aware of, but they are almost certainly in and of themselves not sufficient to have the charge elminated at Court.  You may however have other valid defences to the charge that could be looked at.  Generally most speeding charges can at least be reduced to a lesser offence, and in some cases may get thrown out if a valid grounds can be found.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)