Inquiry:  I have an unpaid fine and suspended license. I want to move to another province, and I was wondering if I will be able to get my license there or  will I have to pay the ontario license first? And will I have to go through the graduated license program?

Reponse:  You may be unable to get a new licence and may be charged with DRIVE UNDER SUSPENSION if stopped driving in another province.  I would recommend contacting your local licencing agency a local legal representative to verify that information.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)