Inquiry:  The officer did a roadside reduction of a ticket to 15 km/h over (I was  doing 24 km/h over), but wrote on the ticket I was doing 65km/h in a 65km/h  zone. Is this defensible, or will they just amend the ticket beforehand anyhow?

Response:  Errors like these generally have to be carefully handled.  You may wish to first determine whether the Officer has actually filed the ticket with the court.  If the Officer doesn’t file the ticket due to the error, then you may wish to speak to one of our staff about retaining our services as your legal representative.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)