Inquiry:  My husband got a fine, we forgot about , we since moved to to our new province, will the prevent him from changing his license to a local license????

Response:  You will have to contact your local ministry of transportation to inquire about their policy on out-of-province unpaid fines and licence suspensions.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)