Inquiry:  I received an order of suspension on fine I thought was payed off. I immediately payed fine with credit card and suspension is 30 days from now.  Will it be reversed since payment was excepted and paid in full?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service and will need to contact a local legal representative to get a valid response to your question.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)