Inquiry:  I got a ticket today and the police officer wrote the year as 2012 instead of 2013. Is this going to affect my record since its technically a year late for being paid

Response:  The error in the date may be a fatal error.  If not, then depending on the nature of your charge, then it may be possible to have the charge reduced to a lesser offence.  If you would like to discuss your case further, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)