Inquiry:  Hi, I am wondering can I get a warrant for unpaid “driving with suspended license” ticket? Especially after failure to appear at court?

Response:  In the case of DRIVE UNDER SUSPENSION, the charge is issued by summons rather than by a standard ticket.  If you do not attend a first court date (as shown on the summons), generally the Court will have the matter put over to an ex-parte trial date.  If you miss the second date, you will likely have a warrant for your arrest issued.  Given the serious nature of your matter, I would recommend discussing it in more detail with one of our staff.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)