Inquiry:  I receive a speeding ticket but it had no offence date on it, not even a year, is this grounds for it to be quashed?

Response:  With that error, the Officer may not even file the ticket.  You will likely want to follow up with the local court clerks a couple weeks after the offence date to see if the ticket was filed with the Court.  If it has been, then you may want to hire a legal representative to handle the case from that point forwards in regards to managing the error to your benefit.  Our staff offer a no-cost initial review of cases should you require our help at 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)