Inquiry:  i got a letter from revenue canada saying they are taking my income taxes for a fine from 1992 in new brunswick can they do this

Response:   Unfortunately we are unable to advise on Revenue Canada matters as that is outside of our area of practice.  If you have questions, you may wish to visit their website or contact Revenue Canada by telephone for more specific information.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)