Inquiry:  I just received a notice of suspension, but I have confirmation numbers of payment as well as proof of payment on my sisters credit card statement that I paid the fines before the 90 days were up.  How do I get them to cancel the suspension?

Response:  You will need to speak with a court clerk.  It would be advisable to bring your payment receipts/proof with you.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)