Inquiry:  hi, i have traffic tickets that i havent paid since 2001 or 02. can i still get my license or is there payment plans that they have? im in chicago ill. where do i go pay for them tickets do i pay for them at the dmv or court circut? i would appreciate it if you can help me please.

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our area of service.  You will have to contact a local legal representative to get assistance in your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)