Inquiry:   i have 3 unpaid tickets for expired plate sticker, my license has been suspended for just over a year. if i pay my fines and the reinstat fee will i get it back? or do i have to do my drivers test all over… I’m 38, live in Oshawa,Ontario

Response:  Before you will be able to apply for a reinstatement of your licence, you will need to have your outstanding fines paid.  The MTO will be able to advise you if there are any other reasons for your licence being suspended and whether or not any other steps are required beyond simply paying the reinstatement fee.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)