Inquiry:  I have not paid for my speeding ticket since 2004. I also left the country for 4 years and came back expecting to have my license to be suspended I went to the DMV in a different county to renew my license. To my surprise the DMV still issued me my renewed DL. I also got another speeding ticket in a different county about a year ago and I thought I was going to be put in jail for my unpaid speeding ticket, but they didn’t do anything. The police just gave me my new speeding ticket and let me on my way. Does this mean that my unpaid speeding ticket from 2004 was dropped?

Response:  Unfortunately, we are unable to provide service in your area.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get accurate advice in this matter.

Greg Currie
Branch Manager (London)