Inquiry:  i have a few parking tickets and i dont have enough funds to pay them off within the 15 days. i take full responsibility for the tickets and will pay for them all, but i was wondering is there any way i can get an extension?

Response:  I would recommend contacting the payment office listed on the ticket to make arrangements.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)