Inquiry:  My sister-in-law got a ticket for driving without a license (in Wyoming, on) 14 years ago and hasn’t paid it. What does she have to do to get this straightened out and will it affect her getting her beginners?  She has never had a driver’s license. Will this affect her getting her  beginners and how can she sort this out?

Response:  The first place to start would likely be the local Provincial Offences Courthouse.   The can search by name and date of birth to determine the status of the outstanding fine.  If there is an unpaid fine, it may prevent her from getting a licence.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)