Inquiry:  My lic has been suspended since 2008 for unpaid fines two being driving under suspension and G1 Novis about 6-7000 dollars I would like to get my lic back what can I do if I can pay it all at once I 28 yr old

Response:  You could check with your local court clerks to see if you are able to file an Extension Of Time To Pay Fines Application.  If not, then you will have to pay the outstanding fines.  You may also wish to check with the MTO to see if there are any other grounds upon which your licence is under suspension and what must be done to address any such issues.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)