Inquiry:  I got pulled over on sunday and recieved a fine for an invalid insurance slip. The officer told me my slip was expired i said it couldnt be because i just recieved my slip when i got my insurance statement for my new car. I then realized when i had my papers on on my counter i put the wrong one back in my car. When i went home i found the correct one in the envelope with my insurance papers. Is there any way i can fight this ticket so its not on my record, because my insurance was valid i just had the wrong slip in by accident.

Response:  It sounds like you were charged with “Fail To Surrender Insurance Card.”  We could certainly review the Prosecutor’s evidence in the matter and see if they would be willing to withdraw the charge.  If you would like to review your case further, feel free to contact our office via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)