Inquiry:   Would like to no where to get help filling out extension to pay fines to get liscence back for employment purposes

Response:  You may obtain this form directly at the courthouse.  You may want to obtain a copy of this form to review before hiring legal representation to fill it out for you as it is a fairly straight-forward document.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)