Inquiry:  I got a Speeding ticket in CA a little while ago, when i tried to seek an extension, i saw that the information on my ticket is wrong. My birthday and last name was misspelled or incorrect. is that enough for me to go fight the ticket to get it thrown out or atleast reduced?

Response:  Unfortunately you are outside of our service area.  You will need to contact a local legal representative to get a response to your question.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)