Inquiry:  just wanted to know if i pay the ticket that the police officer issued to me for not having a licence what will happened to my record will i be able to get a licence

Response:  If you have been charged under HTA s.32(1), then a conviction for OPERATE MOTOR VEHICLE – NO LICENCE will be registered on your driving history.  The charge does not carry demerit points, but would likely have an effect on your insurance rate.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)