Inquiry:   Hello I was wondering if my commonlaw can go in and reinstate my licence for me? What would she need? I work full time and can not afford at all to take time off.

Response:  For MTO administrative policy, you will need to contact the MTO directly.  We are unfortunately unable to assist you with that information.  If you have any future questions regarding Highway Traffic Act or Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act charges, please feel free to contact us via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)