Inquiry:  Hi I got a speeding ticket yesterday and after looking it over they put my car as a 4 door instead of a 2 door can I go to court to see if I can get rid of the ticket because of the cop screwing up and putting the wrong make of the car?

Response:  Unfortunately your ticket is outside of our area of service.  You will need to contact a local legal service provider to get assistance with your matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)