Inquiry:   Driving out of my laneway access, I collided with anther vehicle. I am totally guilty, this accident is my fault, but the ticket has wrong offence date. Should I take it to court and try to fight it, or just pay the ticket. Please get back. Thanks

Response:  We could certainly look at the date issue as well as any other possible defences to the charge.  If you would like to discuss your case further, we offer a no-cost initial review of matters via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)