Inquiry:  Hello. I have 1 unpaid ticket for “Driving without liability insurance” from 2008. They suspended my license in 2009 and i haven’t been able to get it back since. I have called the collection agency numerous times and they wont work with me on a payment plan. They want a deposit and then a big monthy payment after that. I am a stay at home mom and we barely make enough money to pay all of our bills. How can i get this resolved without have to pay such a huge amount. PLEASE HELP

Response:  Unfortunately, you will need to work with the collection agency before being able to get a reinstatement of the licence.  You could check with the Court to see if you could file an Extension Of Time To Pay Fine application, but given the age of the matter, that is not likely possible.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)