Inquiry:  Received a speeding ticket on highway 401 and officer put date as 2074 10 30 (this date is in future) can I get out of paying this?

Response:  Possibly, although that would not be guaranteed.  We would need to review the case more specifically and proceed cautiously at court.  If the ’74’ is simply a messy ’12’ then it may be a non-issue.  However, aside from the possible dating error, there may be other grounds to have the charge thrown out or reduced.  We offer a no-cost initial review of charges via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)