Inquiry:  I have a unpaid fine for leaving the scene. this was over 20 years ago i want to get a pardon for the offence i did pay most of the fine can it still be held against me what would u sugest doing ?

Response:  Unfortunately pardons are not within our area of practice and we are unable to advise you in this matter.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London