Inquiry:  i have allot of unpaid finesup $20 000 i think 2 or 3 no insurance n a couple of driving under suspension n also some speeding tickets that i never paid for over 5 years. i was wondering if u can help me reduce my fines n let me make a monthly payment n get my license back. please e-mail or give me a call

Response:  Fines owing to the Court don’t go away unfortunately.   We could see if it is possible to file an application for extension of time to pay fines with the Court.  If the Court were to grant the application, you would then be able to have your licence reinstated approximately one week later.  However, you would want to ensure that you abide by the terms of that extension so that your licence is no suspended again for non-payment.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)