Inquiry:  I just have a quick question. I was “pacing an unmarked cop car” by accident. He was going 135 and i followed him and he pulled me over and gave me a break. He gave me a 40$, 10km over a speed ticket, in a 100 zone. Which is 0 points.

Response:  There will be a record of conviction for an offence whether or not the offence carries demerit points.  The record of conviction will likely appear on your driving record as an out-of-province conviction.  I would however recommend contacting your local ministry office to confirm that information.  Should you require our services in the future, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)