Inquiry:  I was stopped after a stop sign this morning. I saw the police car at the  intersection and I stopped as usual. He said that I did not stop. He gave me a ticket and I noticed after, that he wrote down the wrong year of my birthdate. Is this a reason for the ticket to be thrown out? thanks

Response:  The error in the birthdate will be insufficient grounds to have the charge thrown out.  However, you may have other valid grounds to contest the charge on or it is likely that the charge could be reduced to a lesser offence.  If you would like to review your case in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)