Inquiry:  Hi, I was driving my dad’s car and got a ticket for unsigned registration. Is there anything I can do about that? It seems pretty unfair as I was told by someone after that if I didnt have the registration on me I would not have gotten a ticket a all, I would have just been given a warning to go to a police station within 24 hours with the regsitration to prove that I have one. Is there anything I can do about this?  Thank you

Response:  It is possible that the Prosecutor may agree to withdraw the charge.  Failing that, the case could be taken to trial to see if there is any defence to the matter.  If you would like to review your case in more detail, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manger (London)